User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

A YES for these Colombian Performers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: A YES for these Colombian Performers
Created by: gofish

5/25 @ 10:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As the site is a flood of Colombian performers a select few are worth checking out in my opinion are as follows:
https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/luigi-white/
Luigi is a man on a journey where connecting with those who visit his chatroom has value, but not for a free ride. He does speak English which is a big plus and comes across as one easy going guy.
https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/mike-esteves/
Mike has a style with his sensual touch and dance moves. One very easy going hunk who is very welcoming
to those who enters his room. YES he does speak English and lets just say Captain Jack Sparrow comes to mind. Keen to tease but respect is key
https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/nate-ocean/
Nate is new to the site and is feeling his way and comes across as a very respectful guy. In short
he is open to chat and yes he speaks English but has standards as to how far he willing to go in open chat.
https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/mike-morell/
Whit this Mike does speak English he has a way to welcome you with his smile

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/jacob-real/
Jacob in many ways is like that bear who you would like to cuddle and pretty much an open book. Well worth giving this cute hunk a hello. OPPS and YES he speaks English.
https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/alex-and-jhordan/
These two guys are in a category of their own merely because let just say nature seems to be part of their life.
Please note in my opinion all of the above I see as performers because they manage to bring something special to the site. Respect is a key thing to be considered on this site with the understanding that these are real people who might provide a flirt fantasy who should be treated as such. While tips and boosts points always come to mind the fact is that sometime just saying HELLO has a big impact.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Sorry to any performer I might have missed
Jacob Real
Created by: Jacob Real

5/25 @ 10:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow, thank you so much Gofish, i apreciatte a lot of your cutes words!!
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

5/28 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Go fish your messages to long

5/28 @ 1:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

beachboy31 you do not have to read everything and just clicking on the links will get you to the BIO pages of these guys.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Chumley1
Created by: chumley1

5/31 @ 11:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@gofish Do you have any idea what happened to our friend MackDisel? He has only been on once, four months ago, since last September. I sure miss him. Profile is still active but I am losing hope that he will return. :(
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

6/4 @ 7:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What you really mean is your attention span is too short.

6/6 @ 12:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@gofish Do you have any idea what happened to our friend MackDisel? He has only been on once, four months ago, since last September. I sure miss him. Profile is still active but I am losing hope that he will return. :(

chumley1 not sure were he might have gone at the moment , but I am thinking he might have had some personal issues to deal with. On the positive side his BIO page is still there so perhaps one day he will return.
Sort of awesome to see members showing an interest in specific performers on the site.

DippinPop_Daddy
Created by: dippinpop_daddy

6/6 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/dereck-green/about.php
Dereck Green is another hot and sexy Colombian model that needs to be added to that list as well in my opinion ! he's humble and very kind and doesn't mind having conversations, and cheering his users up if they had a rough day and need to vent and need advice on things he's very charismatic and funny , he gives his whole show and users the best of the best that he has to offer 100/10 ! and more! He accepts boosters and tips of all kinds and is very grateful and loves making friends with his users in his show! He may be looked as an underdog but he is for sure an incredible model and sure to shine bright amongst the top as a new face!

6/8 @ 2:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/dereck-green/about.php
Dereck Green is another hot and sexy Colombian model that needs to be added to that list as well in my opinion ! he's humble and very kind and doesn't mind having conversations, and cheering his users up if they had a rough day and need to vent and need advice on things he's very charismatic and funny , he gives his whole show and users the best of the best that he has to offer 100/10 ! and more! He accepts boosters and tips of all kinds and is very grateful and loves making friends with his users in his show! He may be looked as an underdog but he is for sure an incredible model and sure to shine bright amongst the top as a new face!

dippinpop_daddy after one look at his BIO page think you are right about this guy. Something of a hot looking guy with a bit of mystery about him {code for not a flood of nude pictures]. Think we would all like to see guys like this at the summit and thankyou for the posting. Awesome to see there is support for performers like this guy.

DippinPop_Daddy
Created by: dippinpop_daddy

6/8 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

dippinpop_daddy after one look at his BIO page think you are right about this guy. Something of a hot looking guy with a bit of mystery about him {code for not a flood of nude pictures]. Think we would all like to see guys like this at the summit and thankyou for the posting. Awesome to see there is support for performers like this guy.

You are welcome bro! Thought everyone should get a chance to see this hidden Jewel that is sure to shine bright!
Chazez
Created by: chazez

6/9 @ 11:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I joined here in 2008 when cams were dodgy, rarely sound in them. The first model I went private with was a sweet Colombian chap called Trou E. This before the great purge of old shows FFF did, so I cannot revisit. Whilst I miss the diversity of seeing American and Eastern Europeans on here as much as they were (always loved being called "dear" by a macho Eastern Europeans when in UK is campest thing to say and usually only uttered by elderly Aunts). Have to admire how many handsome Colombians working hard on this site.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails